Happy 2011 everyone! I still can't believe how fast this year went by. I've decided to quit that little 30 day project. I just don't have the time to come on everyday and update. I do however want to do a fun little thing I found on a friend blog. It's a decade review. A look back on the last 10 years of my life.
2000: Bad year. After a 2 year battle with lung cancer, my dad went to heaven on October 23rd. I was only 11, and I may have had 11 years with him but it was not enough. No one should grow up without their father.
- I started middle school! Woohoo! I think that was pretty much it. It was enough
2001: I started getting into fashion and makeup. Helloooo girlyness!
-I got even more boy crazy and had about 5 different "boyfriends" that year. 2 of which are now in lovely relationships with their "life partners". I know how to pick em!
-Road trip with my bestie!! We had such fun singing the whole way down to our destination. We sang all the songs from Buffy the Musical.
2002: - I started getting rebellious and sneaking out of the house at night with my friend
- My best friend and I devised a plan to have our parents get together so we could be sisters. This never came to fruition.
- I went away to summer camp at camp Lohikan for 8 weeks!
-I had a wonderful summer romance with a boy named Mike Maguire. At the end of the summer while we were all getting on our buses to go home, we kissed, but never exchanged phone numbers or emails. I have never seen him again.
-I met, and started dating the ex that I talk about on here (the one who put me through hell.)
- My mom and I moved to a town in Maryland, where I live to this day
2003: - I started a new school and made some of the best friends I have ever had.
- I landed a lead role in the spring musical Annie, and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
-My ex and his *cringe* mother, came to visit me and watched me perform at the musical
- I went to New York for 2 weeks to visit my ex, and had an amazing time seeing the city and all the sites.
- I started high school!
- Got my first job at Burger King! I hated it!
- The ex and his mother moved to my town and I *thought* I was in heaven
- The ex and I became the "Corey and Topanga" of our school, and everyone wanted what we had.
- Spent Christmas with the ex since my mom was in Florida taking care of my Grandmother who had a heart attack. We were violently ill with the flu the whole time.
2004: - v card.
- Ex's mother reared her ugly head and ruined any chance she ever had at a relationship with anyone in my family. I was dumb enough to defend her back then.
- Ex's step-dad was released from prison after a 4 year stay. I met him for the first time. He was a nice guy despite his mistakes.
2005- Ex was forced to drop out of school. His mother wanted him to work full time so he could pay all of her bills. Lazy.
-Had my tonsils out. I would not ever do that again if I had the chance.
- They were evicted from their apartment and moved about 30 miles away over the mountain. I thought this was the end of the world.
- I turned 16!!
- Got a job at CVS Pharmacy
- Got my first Puppy, Pomeranian named Mimi
- Ex and I broke up for a while
- I started dating a guy named Jeremy.
2006: - Brought in the new year with my mom and Jeremy by watching the Grainery in my town burn down
-Broke up with Jeremy, got back with Nick
-All my weekends were now spent over the mountain with Nick's family. I never saw my friends and rarely saw my family. I was so dumb
- Got my second Pomeranian, Putter!
- Started missing lots of school due to chronic illnesses and RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)
2007- My mom signed me out of public school because they were all idiots there. I was put into a homeschooling program.
-The funding for the homeschooling program was dropped (It was a pilot program) so I was considered a "Drop out" now.
- I got engaged
- Started planning a wedding for April 18, 2008
- I got cold feet and realized I was way too young, and called off the wedding. But still dated Nick.
- I moved to Florida...Worst decision I ever made
- 2 days after the move I got a job at a telemarketing scam company
-5 months later I was fired for not being able to scam people good enough.
- 2 weeks later I landed my dream job as a receptionist for a small company
- 2 weeks after that I was promoted to Administrative Assistant
-I got my GED!
2008: -Rang in the new year feigning happiness and wishing I was back in Maryland with people who really cared about me.
- Nick's step-dad, who was dying from liver disease, was getting worse and worse. This made me sad. He and I always used to have little chats about how he thought I deserved better, and how he wish he could leave his wife, but he felt bad cause he knew she would never find anyone else.
-Nick and I moved the eff out of his moms house...5 minutes away to his dads. 5 minutes. Yet his mother resented me because "I was taking her son away from her" boooo hooo.
- Nicks' step-dad passed away. One of the saddest moments of my life.
- I was laid off from my job and decided to move back home to Maryland. Nick chose not to come with me.
- We broke up
- I stared a job at UHC, and made some of the best friends that I can still call my best friends to this day.
- I moved out! I got my own apartment!
-I started seeing that Jeremy guy again. His nickname was now "The starer"
- I quit UHC because it was the most corrupt company I have ever worked for
- Nick got his claws back into me and came to visit me over the holidays.
- We were sooooooo in love again and somehow, he convinced me to break the lease on my apartment (I hadnt been there but 5 months) and move back to Florida with him.
- Got re-engaged on Christmas day
2009: -Found out I was pregnant
- Had a miscarriage
- Caught him cheating
-Moved back to maryland again
-Bought a house!! Woot!
-Met a guy named J....Who was this strange redneck in my house?
- Started crushing on J
-Started dating J "He's more like Mr. Right now...."
- Fell head over heels in love
2010: - J moved in!
- Pretty much ever since then you can read about everything thats happened in my life on my blog!
Would you believe this took me 3 days to finish? Holy crapoli, 10 years is a long time!