Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring is Bliss

Did you ever just have one of those days in the midst of a terrible time that you just stop and say "Wow...Things aren't as bad as they seem"? Yeah...That is today for me.

I woke up early...Like 6:45! That is crazy for me considering I don't have to leave for work until 10 am and I am NOT a morning person at all.

I fed the dogs, took them for their walk, came back and cleaned the house, showered, got ready and then hit the road.

And it just seems like today, everyone is in a good mood! SO has been especially sweet and caring lately. Very attentive and very optimistic. He's been talking about the future a lot...OUR future. Hmmm....Dare I think that the big question is coming sometime in the near future?? I do I do! He apparently has some big trip planned for us in June. He will not tell me where though....Just that were going in June. I found this out because we had chinese the other night and my fortune cookie said "You will be traveling to many places soon". And SO said "Wow...You're fortune is spot on today!" I looked at him confused because I hadn't been planning on going anywhere. Finally, I got the June part out of him but he's remaining silent on the where part....Grrrrr!!!! I'm not good with surprises...I hate not knowing!

The weather is amazingly gorgeous today and will be from here on out. I was particularly thrilled that accuweather changed April 10th's forecast to "Warmer and plenty of sunshine" with a high of 70! YESSSS! Success!! SO's party may not be a pooper after all! I can't wait for this party. I've never thrown a surprise party before, so this will be nice for me too =)

I'm still having trouble with the cake though. All the major bakeries around here either are charging to much, or don't have enough time to do the cake. So I'm thinking of just going to the local grocery store and asking if they can just do the cake in the shape of a KG bottle. Not sculpted like I had originally wanted. Hopefully they will do it...And if not, then I guess I'll have to attempt the cake myself....Cooking I can do....Cooking I am good at...A baker I am not. If this is the case, I'll be sure to post pictures of the nightmare later.

Okay...time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment