Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 1

SUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This morning I told SO that it's like detoxing from drugs!!

I'm hungry.

Here is what I've eaten today:

Breakfast @ 9 AM:

2 scrambled eggs with Salsa
2 pieces of wheat toast with strawberry jam
8 oz of V8 Strawberry Banana juice

Lunch @12:30 PM

1 can of tuna on wheat bread (made with lite mayo and celery seed)
1 cup of mandarin oranges
1 banana

SO is making dinner tonight so I have no idea what that will be. UG I'm starving! I've decided to stray away from doing the SBD so strictly. instead, I'm just going to eat healthy and use a lot of the recipes from the book.

It's not even 3 yet and I'm stuck at work till 7:30....I'm going to diiiiiiiiie!!

Wedding wedding weddding wedding pictures pictures ring ring ring babies babies babies. Gotta have willpower!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I can't wait for you to stary TTC... it's going to be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete