Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Time to Get Serious

I really need to get back on track with this weightloss!

If I ever intend on getting engaged/married one day in the near future, I do not want this experience to be like my last engagement experience. When I was engaged to the Ex, I was at my heaviest of 230 lbs. Believe me....Trying on wedding dresses at 5'0" and 230 lbs. is a NIGHTMARE. With every beautiful dress I tried on, all I could see was the fat heffer wearing them. Not to mention the fact that trying to find the dress of your dreams in a size 20 isn't easy. I have a very specific dress in mind. I want the princess ballgown look. and with my figure, it just ain't happening. but I am determined!

Also...Wedding pictures. I don't want my wedding pictures to turn out like my senior prom pictures. They were so terrible that I actually hid them from all my family and friends. Not one person saw any of my prom pictures. A lot of overweight and short gals photograph very nicely! I am so jealous of those girls. I just look like a Weeble-Wobble. I have a million chins in every picture I take. Wedding pictures are forever. Something I will show my children and grandchildren. I don't want to cry whenever I have to show one.

So with all of this in mind, I'm taking control of my weight! I figure SO probably won't pop the question for at least 2-3 years. I would LOVE to be able to get down to my cheerleading days weight which was 120 lbs. So that's about 70 lbs....That's sooo doable! But even just to get down to 150-140 range would be amazing!

I can do this, I know I can! I just need the willpower and support! From here on out it's nothing but salads and chicken! No more soda, just water and tea. I just have to remind myself how much I love SO. And how I want him to be proud of me, and be able to say "That's my beautiful wife" on our wedding day! I have to do this for not only myself, but for him too!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you can do it! Plus when it's baby time you'll be nice and healthy.

    ReplyDelete