Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Okay.

I have not cried today! That's a step in the right direction at least!

Thinking back on it, I guess it's pretty ridiculous of me to be so jealous over this. It's not like it's NEVER going to happen for me. Just not right now. I'm a very impatient person. I want things done yesterday. I need to work on that. Same thing with the weight loss...I've sort of his a plateu where I'm not losing anymore weight, so I'm getting frustrated and not going to the gym as much and starting to eat more again. This must stop or else I'll be HUUUUGE again!

I went and saw the movie Remember Me last night! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Words can't describe this movie. Just breathtaking. I got a little uncomfrotable though...During the previews there was one for a new Jennifer Lopez movie about a woman running out of time to get pregnant so she tries everything to get pregnant, and it works. The movie basically follows her pregnancy and her relationship with a new guy...How similar is that to me? My eyes welled up with tears but I held it together and was able to enjoy my night out.


So here is to better days ahead! Patience Ashley....Patience patience patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment