Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Few Rants

Nothing terribly eventful is going on in my life right now.


I'm taking Soy Isoflavones right now. I decided to do this in hopes that maybe this will jump start a normal ovulation pattern for me. That way, whenever I do TTC, maybe I'll have an actual shot of getting pregnant. I *think* they may be working. I took them CD 5-9 and I have been feeling little twinges of pain where my ovaries are. I have never felt this before, so who knows! I may just be crazy. But I hear good things about these soy pills. I'm taking the minimum dosgae right now, 80 mg. Just seeing what it does. Although, without temping I'll really have no way of telling if I did actually O. So I'm just going to try the Soy for a few cycles and then start temping again to see if I am Oing.



In other news, I have been a lazy SOB. I haven't been to the gym in like a week ewwwww. It's been raining here and I just haven't felt like walking outside after I get home from work. I'm getting back on track tonight though! I need to lose more weight if I ever want to beat PCOS!



I have a friend who is being induced tomorrow. She's having a little girl!


In the last 2 months, I have heard of 17 different pregnancy announcements. 17!!! That's an insane amount! And it's all people I graduated with too. I just can't seem to wrap my head around that one. It's so tough for me right now. I feel like a terrible person because I just want to live my life and be happy with the man I love without putting a lot of pressure on him.


Okay, I think I'm done ranting now. Ahhhhh it feels good to get it out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment