Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring cleaning!

I have been gutting my house the past week. Getting rid of all the old crap we haven't touched since last Spring. It feels SO good!

Since I moved in, I've had my Mother's old, dark, bulky furniture in our dining room:

This Hutch, table, and bar were all crammed in there with hardly and walking space in between. It just made the whole area looks dark and dated.


And this view is standing in the entryway between the dining room/living room (entryway to the right in the previous picture)

Gross, right?

Not anymore!!! We finally got rid of all that furninture. It may not be a featured room in Better Homes and Garden, but it's my home. and I just love it. It finally really feels like my home.


And just an added bonus: Kenzie @ 5 1/2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment