Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Six and the Single Mom.

I am down 6 lbs since starting Weight Watchers! Yay me!

I've fallen off the bandwagon a few times, I'll be honest. Like tonight when I had a good many cheddar cheese pretzel pieces, and a piece of cheesecake. -_- But I did have a salad for lunch and roasted chicken and veggies for dinner!

I'm not working out right now. I'm just focusing on my eating habits right now. Besides, taking care of a 6 month old all day and all night doesn't leave very much time for working out.

Oh yeah...I'm a single mom now! Sort of. J and I are still together and very much in love. But his job is really taking up all of his time. He's in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business. Usually at the end of March he starts all the landscaping and knocks it out before the grass starts growing and he needs to start cutting. Landscaping is a long and tedious process, and he is AMAZING at what he does so it takes from usually sun up to sun down to complete his route. Well, the weather has been so crazy warm here (like in the 80's!) that the grass started growing weeks ago. So now he has to do everything all at once. He'll pretty much be working from 6 am until 6 pm, seven days a week for the next month to two months. Money will be excellent, but I would rather have my boyfriend (God, I hate that word. It just sounds so juvenile) home with me and our Daughter, then to be swimming in money.

Speaking of the weather...It has been SO gorgeous. I am loving this early spring/summer! Even the Cherry Blossoms have bloomed already! Time to go get me some plants and start digging! I am so looking forward to when Mackenzie is older, and she and I can play in the garden like my mom and I used to do.

Mackenzie will be 6 months old in 2 days! AHHHH!!! How did my little peanut get to be HALF A YEAR OLD already?! She surprises me more and more everyday and is always doing something new and exciting. She has her 6 month check-up on the 26th, so I will be sure to make and update!

That's all for now, folks! Enjoy this beautious weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment