Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What losing 35 lbs has done for me!


February 2009...I was at my heaviest and most depressed -230 lbs...



May 2010- 35 lbs lighter! 195 lbs and feeling great!!

I still have a long way to go, but I'm damn proud! That dress is a size 11 people!!! I haven't fit into an 11 since my sophmore year of high school!

It CAN be done! You just need awesome support...Something I never had when I tried to lose weight before. J gave me the strength and the love and support I needed to do this. I'll never be able to thank him enough!

4 comments:

  1. You are such inspiration! I am trying to lose 70lbs, but I have no motivation what so ever! I want this so I can not only have a healthy pregnancy, but just a healthy life in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! It hasn't been easy, but it's been so worth it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a beautiful job, Ashley.

    I always told my children (& eveyrone this) ... I believe it firmly!

    YOU CAN DO ANYTHING & EVERYTHING IN LIFE, DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING STOP YOU. DETERMINATION ON YOUR OWN WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL!

    Don't rely on other people, rely on yourself ... if you've been downtrodden pick yourself up, shake yourself off & KNOW that you are somebody & you are important & you CAN DO ANYTHING!! God is the support system that we each need ... all else falls into place when we have Him in the proper place as our partner in life.

    Oh, what fun we are going to have when we go to the makeup artist, Ashley.

    Love you, Mini

    ReplyDelete