Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Rule # 32...Enjoy the little things.

Title of this post is a quote from the movie Zombieland. It was J and I's first date...Well technically it wasn't really a date. He and I had just started hanging out and I got a text from him saying "Hey do you and A want to go to the movies with me and C tonight?" I told him A had to work so we couldn't go. At this point in time, I thought J liked A and he was just inviting me so I wouldn't feel left out. And he responded back... "So? Does A have to go everywhere with you? Why cant you come?" So I was like heck yeah!! It wasn't technically a "date" though because J's brother and best friend came with us. but J paid for me and sat next to me! Anyway...I digress.

This weekend was so gorgeous out! On Saturday it was hot and humid and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. J's allergies have finally gone away, so we were able to get outside and do some stuff!
We went to his moms house and he dug out his old dirtbike (he used to race when he was younger) He hasn't ridden in a loooong time. He got on that thing and it was like watching a little kid on Christmas morning. He looked like he was just in his zone. And let me tell you....He looked so sexy on that thing...I think he was trying to impress me a little ;) Doin Wheelies and standing on the seat and riding. It sure worked!! I could watch him for HOURS on that. He just looked like he was having so much fun! It made me happy to see him so happy.

We got muddy!! J's friend came over and I got on the 4-wheeler with him while J was on the dirtbike....J looked at his friend and said "I'm gonna 'Rooster-tail' her...Set her up for it...." They would NOT tell me what this meant but I had a feeling I was going to get messy! J found the muddiest part of the pound and his friend pulled the 4-wheeler up beside it....J just started spinning the tires and mud flew ALL OVER ME!! I was covered!! It was all in my hair and down my shirt and just all over. I was laughing so hard. A few years ago, I would have been PISSED. but ever since I met J nothing makes me mad anymore...I'm just completely happy.

We took our "Son" (Our 6 month old pupp, KG) down to the river where we all went swimming! KG did so well for his first time in the water! He loved it!! This weekend was just a blast for everyone!

I have pictures to post, but I'm at work right now and don't want to upload the pics onto my work computer. I'll do it as soon as I get home!

So rule # 32...Enjoy the little things. Definitely one of the best rules there could ever be!

1 comment:

  1. I love being out riding and mudding! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete