Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Get to know me a little better

A 200 question survey for your enjoyment! Only because it's 12:30 am, Kenzie and J are sleeping soundly, and I am hopped up on prescription Vicodin from the dental work I had done.

What's your name?
Ashley

How old are you? When's your birthday?
22, 9-16-1989

What state do you live in?
Maryland

The Top 5 Movies of all time are...
Ghost
Gone with the Wind
Dirty Dancing
The Scarlet Letter
Moulin Rouge

The Top 5 Songs of all time are...
Don't Stop Believin (is there even anything that could compare?!)
Pour Some Sugar on Me
Time of my Life
Wind Beneath my Wings
Will you be There (MJ!)


The Top 5 Music Artists of all time are...
JOURNEY
Bette Middler
Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
Kristin Chenoweth

Do you read for pleasure? What do you read?
Whatever the current fad is. I'm about to start Fifty Shades of Grey

If you could spend a day with anyone in the world, who would it be?
My Daddy <3

Why would you choose that person?
Because he died when I was 11 and I would give anything to see him again

What would you do with them that day?
Hug him forever.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? What's their name(s)?
Yes, Josh

Do you get along with your parents?
I love my mama!

This is question number 13. Do you believe in bad/good luck?
Yes...I have insanely bad luck!

Do you drink?
Yep

Do you smoke cigarettes/cigars?
NEVER. GROSS

Do you use drugs?
Prescription, yes.

Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, but I do plan on getting 1 or 2

Do you have any nicknames?
Sure do!

Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down?
I've only seen a little but of SPR, and have never seen BHD. Soo I guess SPR?

Which movie is the best: Twilight, Titanic, The Notebook
Titanic is a true 90's classic, and those are the best!

Braveheart or Gladiator?
FREEEEEDOOOOOM!! Braveheart! Love me some Mel!

Pearl Harbor or A Walk to Remember
A Walk to Remember

Girls: Brad Pitt or David Beckham?
Ick. I guess Brad Pitt

The Hills or One Tree Hill?
The Hills! Never missed an episode.

Family Guy or The Simpsons
The Simpsons. They are less crude, and honestly, less biased. Seems all FG does these days is attack the Right Wingers.

What's the worst movie you've seen?
Probably Tron. I was literally bored to tears.

What's the worst song you've heard?
Anything by an unintelligible rapper.

What's the worst TV show you've seen?
I can't even think, there are so many

Can you watch golf on TV for over 10 minutes?
Oh hell no.

Can you watch tennis on TV for over 10 minutes?
Nope.

Can you watch poker on TV for over 10 minutes?
I guess if I had to

Can you watch football on TV for over 10 minutes?
Hell yes!!! Redskins and Eagles baby!

When you turn on the TV, what's the first channel you watch?
Does the Guide menu count?

MTV or VH1?
MTV

What's the last song you listened to on repeat?
Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore <3

If you could own 5 houses anywhere in the world, where would they be?
Here in my hometown, one where I grew up, A vacation home in Hawaii, One in Georgia just because I love the south so much, and one in New England.

Would you rather travel to Europe or Australia?
Australia, because I have friends there!

Would you rather swim in the ocean or in a pool?
Pool is better for swimming, but the beach is awesome for the sun!

Would you rather take a vacation to the ocean or a lake?
Ocean

What's better, the last day of school or your birthday?
When I was in school, I probably would have said the last day of school. Something about it just
brings out the nice in everyone.

What do you want your career to be when you're older?
Administrative Assistant of a hospital (It's what I'm aiming for now)

Where do you want to live when you're older?
Somewhere in the south!

Do you want to have a spouse? Kids? How many?
Already have the kid thing taken care of, but I do want 1 more. And I want a damn husband more
than anything!!

Favorite season?
Fall

Favorite month?
May

Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving


What do you fear?
Death, Vomit, Change

Would you skydive for $400?
Hell no

If you were on death row, and had one night to live, what would you have for dinner?
Pizza and chocolate

How often do you take a bath/shower?
Everyday, or every other day if I'm too busy with Kenzie

Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

Saint Patrick's Day or Valentine's Day? 
St. Patty's Day...Celebrating J's heritage, and an excuse to get shitfaced! What's better than that?!

Would you rather be extremely intelligent or extremely rich?
Rich. Does this make me terrible? People don't listen to me anyway, so what's the point of having the intelligence?

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Neopolitan

Think of the most important person in your life. Would you die this very moment to save their life?
Absolutely. Nothing could stop me from saving my Daughter

Have you ever been electrocuted?
No

What color are your eyes?
Blue in summer, grey in winter

What color is your hair?
Depends on what day you catch me! Right now, it's dirty blonde

Have you ever been in a physical fight? Did you win?
Several, and yes!

If you could have one wish, and you couldn't wish for more wishes, what would you wish for?
Complete and utter perfection and happiness for my family

Pancakes or Waffles?
Pancakes

Do you put your arms up when you're on a rollercoaster?
No, I hold on for dear life!

Chris Brown or Usher?
Usher

Salt or Pepper?
Pepper

McDonald's or Burger King?
Burger King

What's worse: a headache or a stomach ache?
Stomach ache

What's worse: a dentist appointment or a doctor's appointment?
dentist definitely!!

If NASA gave you the oppurtunity to go to the moon next week, would you go?
Nope. I had space shit

How many world wars have their been?
2

Favorite Disney movie?
That's a hard one. But probably one of the classics like Cinderella.

Do you like air conditioning or a fan? Both?
A/C!!!

Have you ever drank sweet tea? Did you like it?
Sweet Tea is a staple here in the south!

How do you like your eggs cooked?
Over-easy

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Sometimes, I actually do.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pee =)

What were you doing at 5pm yesterday?
Cooking dinner? Oh wait...We went out to dinner....mmm chinese!

Do you make your bed?
LOL! Not nearly as often as I should

Favorite candy flavor (Lemon, Cherry, Grape, Lime, Orange)?
Cherry

Would you rather drown or die from falling?
I think falling. It's over and done with. Drowning is long and dragged out.

Favorite school subject?
Choir

Least favorite school subject?
History

Where were you on September 11th, 2001, at 9am?
7th grade math class. I'll never forget it.

What's your ringtone?
For J It's "Hey Pretty Girl" and for everyone else it's "Somethin bout a truck" Can you tell Kip is my man?

What's the worst color combination?
Red and Blue. Unless it's paired with white for a patriotic holiday.

Favorite color?
Piiiiink!

Would you rather take a bus or a taxi?
Taxi

Would you shave your head for $500?
Hell naw.

What time is it right now where you live?
12:56 am

Have you ever been to West Virginia?
YEP! I live about 30 minutes from the WV line!

Favorite mascot (Lion, Raider, King, Titan, Tiger, Hawk, etc.)?
Eagles baby!!

Are your more afraid of a Grizzly bear or a Great White shark?
Probably bear seeing as they would be more prevalent in my area.

Do you like jokes or riddles?
Jokes

If you could have any car, what would you have?
The newest model Honda CRV or Ford Escape

Would you rather go back to 1985 or forward to 2025?
Definitely go to the 80's!! Regan, and 80's music...What could be better?

Are you sitting still right now?
Yep

What's the last song you heard?
I can't remember...Something on a movie maybe?

Have you ever drank spoiled milk?
ewwwww no.

Favorite type of food (Italian, American, Seafood, Chinese, etc.)?
Italian

Favorite food (Hamburger, Salad, Cow Tongue, Sushi, etc.)?
Anything with CHEESE

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yep

Favorite Cereal?
Special K

What do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
Back and shoulders.

Biggest turn-off?
Smoking, and bad hygiene

Favorite male name?
Forrest

Favorite female name?
Mackenzie (obviously!)

Would you have Osama Bin Laden killed or imprisoned?
I am glad he's dead and burried! Thank you GWB for initiating the search for him, despite all the crap you got!

Have you ever had braces?
Nope.

Have you ever been streaking?
No

Have you ever broken a bone? What?
Nope, but I have torn a ligament.

Do you play any sports? What?
Soccer, Horseback riding, cheerleading

What's cuter: a puppy or a kitten?
Puppy

Would you experience the worst pain in the world for 30 seconds for $1000?
I did. It's called Childbirth. And I experienced it for 27 hours. So does that mean I get 1000$ for every 30 seconds I was in pain? I'll take $3,240,000 please!

You're in a small plane, the pilot dies, and there's one parachute. Do you try to land the plane or jump?
Try to land it.

The traffic light turns yellow. Do you accelerate or slow down?
Depends on how close I am.

It's the middle of the night and you're the only car on the road. Do you run a red light?
Nope

Batman or Superman?
Batman

Are you wearing clothes right now? What are you wearing?
A pink and white polka dot neglige.

What noise do you hear at this very moment?
The A/C turning on

Facebook or Myspace? Do you think you'll ever have the other?
Facebook! Does Myspace even still exist?

I'm standing right behind you. Are you going to turn around?
Nope.

Can you name the NFL team that won the most recent Super Bowl?
Was it the Giants? I think it was.

Favorite comedian?
Nick Swardson is hysterical!

Favorite actor?
Stephen Moyer...Soooo sexy.

Favorite actress?
Mila Kunis.

How long have you gone without sleep?
Too long

Are you on a desktop, laptop or something else?
Laptop

What do you think of Britney Spears?
Love her!

What do you think of Barack Obama?
PUKE BARF GAG..I can't think of anyone more vile.

What do you think of The Jonas Brothers?
ew.

When was the last time you ate?
Around 7 at dinner

Who was the last person to text/call you?
Josh I think?

Do you know the name of Spongebob Squarepants's best friend, who's a starfish?
Patrick. I loathe that show

Breaking News: Russia invades California, Oregon, Washington State, and Hawaii. Would you join the military?
Nope. I'm a pussy.

Apples or oranges?
Oranges

Least favorite chore?
Umm.. everything? LOL. Probably putting away laundry.

When you play chess, do you play with the white or black pieces?
White.

When you play checkers, do you play with the red or black pieces?
Red

Apple juice or Orange juice?
Apple

CSI or Law and Order?
Neither, they bore me

How badly have you injured yourself?
Tore a ligament in my wrist.

Which music artist would you like to see live?
Anyone on Broadway

Last movie you saw in the theatre?
What to Expect when you're Expecting. Cute!

What's the last thing you said outloud?
"I don't believe this!"

What's your most embarassing moment?
Probably the day I decided to go commando to school, and I wore an itty bitty short jean skirt and decided to bend over to pick up my bag right in front of my male music teacher (who I had a BIG crush on). Yeah. Pretty sure he got a good shot.

Coke or Sprite?
DIET coke

Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb?
Mr. Pibb actually

Battleship or Monopoly?
Monopoly all the way!

Will Farrell or Adam Sandler?
Adam Sandler. I despise Will Farrell

What type of gum do you chew?
Extra Spearmint.

Would you rather date someone 15 years younger than you or 15 years older?
Older

What slang word do you mainly use for marijuana?
Weed, or Pot

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
Yes!

Favorite type of sandwich?
Tuna with a pickle, or turkey club

What's the backround on your computer?
Nothing.

What's worse: spiders or snakes?
Spiders

If you were to sing a song right now, what's the first to come to mind?
Blown Away by Carrie Underwood

When was the last time you cried?
Earlier tonight

Will Smith or Denzel Washington?
Denzel

Oprah Winfrey or Ellen DeGeneres?
Ellen. I can't stand that hosebeast Oprah

Where were you born?
Philadelphia

What's something people don't know about you that you want them to?
Even though I act like I don't care, it *really* hurts my feelings when people comment on my weight

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Chicken. God created the animals.

What's your middle name? Do you like it?
Dixon, I love it! It's so southern!

Do you know your mother's birthday? What is it?
We just celebrated it! May 27th!

Do you have your social security number memorized?
Yep

Do you sleep in any clothes?
Usually a nightie

What's the first thing you wash in the shower?
Hair

Do you often rent movies?
I guess you could call it renting. We usually order them On Demand,

What's your main source for listening to music (iPod, Radio, mp3, Internet)?
Internet

Can you use chopsticks properly?
Nope

Could you ever forgive a cheating boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?
No

Can you handle the truth or do you believe what you want?
A little bit of both.

Who's the most attractive person you've ever seen?
I dont pay attention to looks that much

How attractive do you think you are (1-10)?
About a 5...bump it up to 7 if I dropped all the weight

When was the last time you had to run?
I cant even remember

Best vacation spot?
Anywhere tropical

What do you do to attract the opposite sex?
Just be charming and witty

Favorite day of the week? Why?
Saturday. Because you still have a whole other day off ahead of you!

Least favorite day of the week? Why?
Tuesday. It just serves no purpose.

Do you believe in magic?
To an extent.

How would you like to die?
Peacefully, warm in my bed.

Favorite time of day?
Night!

Are you a morning person or a night person?
^^
What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little?
A singer

Least favorite food?
Onions. Bleck!

What's your favorite childhood memory?
Too many with my daddy

What's something that makes you cringe?
Bugs

What did you do today?
Day-to-day mom stuff, out to dinner with J and his Grandparents. Pretty much it.

Can you use a public restroom?
Only to pee

Would you rather live somewhere that's blazing hot everyday or freezing cold and snowing everyday? 
Snow....I can put more on then I can take off!

Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer? 
Neither.

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee? 
Chuck Norris.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be? 
Reading Minds

Would you rather lose your dominant arm or a leg? 
Arm.

Would you rather lose your eye sight or hearing?
 Didn't you already ask me this? Hearing.

Have you ever broken the law? How? 
Tons of times! Underage drinking, speeding, I shoplifted once when I was like 13....

If you could be the best at something, what would it be?
 Being a mother and wife

No comments:

Post a Comment