Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We know!

After an unexpected trip to the ER on Sunday night (thank you kidney stone # 3!! ug) we now know the gender of our little one!!!!

And I'm not telling!

Before they diagnosed my pain as a kidney stone, they did an U/S to check on baby. I had the most awesome tech in the world. Normally, they won't let you see or tell you anything with an emergency u/s. But she let us watch the whole thing! Baby was moving around and wiggling like crazy, as usual. I asked for a peek between the legs, and we got it! It looked pretty clear cut and obvious to me but the tech said we should still go to our 3D appointment on the 21st for confirmation! I don't see it changing though =)

So now I can call the baby by it's name! Such a wonderful feeling!! Let the shopping begin!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Ashley Sweetie...
    I have been asking and checking up on you through sweet Marydon. She told me about your kidney stone. Been there, done that, and it isn't fun. So glad to hear you are feeling better.

    So tickled about the little one for you both. What joy will be brought into the household. A Sept love, how precious. You are in for a long Summer sweet one. Congratulations to you both.

    I hope to get home before the baby is born. I look forward to seeing you and Joshua both. Please give the birthday boy a hug and Happy Birthday for me today.

    Take care of yourself sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete