Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweetest moment of my life thus far

I am so in love with my daughter. I've always heard people say "How can you love someone so much you have never even met?" and I never really understood it myself. But now I do. Words can not describe.

Mackenzie is going to grow up to be a cheerleader or a gymnast. She would NOT stop moving around!!!! The tech even had trouble getting her hearbeat clearly because she kept moving away! She finally got it though.

She is just like her Mama, and her daddy. Stubborn as anything!! The little stinker turned her back to us JUST as we went into 4D mode for a face shot! And she stayed that way until the very last 60 seconds of the 10 minute ultrasound!

The cutest part about it, was at one point, she flipped over onto her belly and started trying to do a somersault!! She would push off with her legs and her little hiney would go way up! So adorable!

Instead of just posting pictures, I'll post the video for your viewing pleasure! There are 4 of them. One of the heartbeat, and 3 parts to the Ultrasound!!





No comments:

Post a Comment