Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hug your babies

Tonight I write this blog with such a heavy heart. I feel very blessed to be able to say that everything with me and my baby are just fine. But not everyone can say that. For one family, that is so far from the truth.

If you reading this right now, please take the time to go over to http://www.kandjstaats.blogspot.com/ and please leave your thoughts and prayers for this family in their time of need.

Last Thursday, their 4 month old little girl went home to God. I won't share the details, because it's not my place. It's such a personal thing. All I can say is that my heart hurts for this family. And all the kind words in the world just don't seem to do it justice.

We spend 9 months worrying and agonizing over bringing our children into this world healthy and happy. We never really stop to think about what happens after that. We worrying all through the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. After that we are under this illusion that nothing bad could happen after that, especially after we bring them into this world. This is such an eye opener. You really can't take anyone, or any day for granted.

So hug your babies today. Wheather they are 4 months, or 40 years. Hug your babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment