Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Day two- Favorite Movie and Christmas Wishes!

Ahhh such a simple yet difficult question. My favorite movie will always be Moulin Rouge.





The movie holds a lot of meaning for me, and it reminds me of a wonderful time in my life. But right now, my newest favorite movie is something similar. It's like a weird crossbreed between Moulin Rouge and Chicago. It is a FABULOUS movie and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys musicals. It's the new hit, Burlesque!


I also just wanted to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you may celebrate! Tonight, J and I will be joining my family at my Aunt's home for a Christmas party. Tomorrow morning were off to J's Grandparents for a delicious breakfast, and then we go to dinner at J's parents. Woohoo two whole days of Ashley not slaving in the kitchen, and a whole lot of yummy food! Pictures will follow soon! Have a wonderful day ya'll!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment