Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rough few weeks

Nothing major to update on.

I've been dealing with crippling hip/pelvic pain. Most days, it's a struggle just to make it out of bed. Once I get going, it eases up a little, but not much. If I sit down for more than 5 minutes, it takes me about 10 minutes to get up again.

I also went on a lovely little trip yesterday.....Down the stairs. All thanks to this wonderful pain. I'm fine, and baby is fine. I went down on my back. I was carrying the laundry basket down (which I'm not supposed to be doing anyway *glares at J*) and because of my pain my legs just gave out and down I went. I called my OB right away and he said just to lie down the rest of the day and if I felt any cramping or lack of movement at all, go right to L&D. But she was wiggling away the whole night so I wasn't worried.

We got the crib set up! It looks amazing! I have a picture but am far too lazy at the moment to post it. Soon though, soon!

This is going to be TMI but I am ready to chop my boobs off. My nipples are SO insanely itchy they are actually raw! It only ever gets that way at night, dont ask me why. But it is seriously annoying.

I think that is everything for now. Sorry it wasn't more interesting but no news is good news I guess..

OH! That reminds me...No gestational diabetes! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. For the boob problem i would start using Lanolin cream on them. Im only 14weeks and already suffer from itchy,achy boobs and use it every morning after my shower and it has really helped to ease the itchy feeling.

    ReplyDelete