Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

FAT

Well, it's 2 in the morning and J is next to me in bed snoring away like a freakin chainsaw. So naturally, I can't sleep. And of course I have a dentist appointment at 8 am.

So, I feel pretty darn gross. Since I've been able to do pretty much nothing but lie in bed, sleep, and eat since my tooth issues have started 3 weeks ago, I have gained 5 lbs....And I'm PISSED.

I'm 5 ft...So 5 lbs might as well be 50. My clothes are getting tighter again, I feel and look bloated, and I'm just not a happy camper.

I just want these issues resolved so I can get back into the gym and start working out again.

Another thing that needs to be over with? Me being unemployed. Im eating more because I'm home and bored all day. There is only so much cleaning I can do! Furthermore, it's become somewhat of an issue for J and I. He is out working his tooshy off for 12 hours out in the hot sun, and I'm stuck inside. So when he gets home, all he wants to do is relax on the couch, and I'm all "Hey lets go to walmart, lets go for a walk, lets go out to dinner!" And then I get dissapointed when he says he's not feeling up to it. I feel bad for him, and he feels bad for me because I'm bored all day.

The silver lining? 4th of July weekend!!! J and I are going away for a long weekend, leaving Thursday night and returning Monday. Were going to these Cabins in a little town in PA about 4 hours away from here! It's going to be a blast! This is going to be my first vacation since I was a little girl!!! I just wish I felt and looked a little better.....

Other silver lining....Didn't I mention that J had said a few months ago he would be taking me away somewhere in June? So of course all of my friends are thinking "This is it! You're coming back an engaged woman Ashley!" While it would be nice, I just don't think so. But it's a nice thought, but not something that is going to be plaguing my mind this entire trip. I'm just not like that. It'll happen when it happens. But Gosh I can't wait to be his wife one day! I just fall in love with him more and more everyday!

So yeah. To sum everything up:
My tooth hurts
I feel fat
I'm going on vacation
And no, I won't be sporting a shiny new ring when I return, so stop asking! Trust me, whenever that happens, you'll know!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your mouth heals quickly... enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will so enjoy the cabin at the lake, Ashley ... we so enjoyed our many visits there. I have a friend who lives right on TL, the lake lapping at her back door. It is a peaceful, serene setting of relaxation ... another of God's little piece of Heaven here on earth.

    Engagements happen when everything is so right, in every sense of the word ... confidence & motivation.

    You have so many things in the house alone that can keep you busy for days ... practice on the house'wife' syndrome & 'getter dun' ... sorry, I just HAD to do a Jeff Foxworthy here.

    Love you always, sweetie ~
    Mini

    ReplyDelete