Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Updates and a survey!

Lots' going on here!

First of all, I am SO excited to say that I am beginning week 2 of the HCG diet, and I am down 12 lbs! WOOT! It hasn't been easy at all. I have wanted to give up a lot, and I did have a day where I cheated. Going to all the summer parties and BBQ's with amazing down-south cooking has been So difficult. But I am pushing through and it is so worth it!

Mackenzie is just amazing. I don't remember the last time I updated on her, but she has hit quite a few milestone!

-20 lbs, 26 inches

-Sitting up on her own, gets herself into sitting position.

- Says "Mama" "Dada" "Nana" "Uh-oh"

- Will clap, wave, point, and roll her arms on command with speaking only- no visual aids! So she understands words!

- Pulling herself to standing position in her crib...Trying VERY hard to do it with furniture too.

- SO close to walking. She knows what to do, she just can't quite keep her balance yet.

She gets more beautiful everyday. I can't believe she is my daughter. I am so blessed!




Survey time!! Stolen from Emily =)

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? 
I've blogged on and off since I was a teenager. It all started with Xanga and Myspace. But this blog has been the very first that I have stuck with for more than a couple months lol. Going on 2.5 years now! My blogs have always been about my life. It's a great way to get out everything that I am feeling, and share things in my life that others can relate to.


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? 
I did. I got my certification in Medical Administration. I will be going back for my AA in Medical Assistance.

3. Where have you traveled?
All up and down the East Coast, and once to the Bahamas when I was like, 6. I'm not a big traveler.


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
  College fund for Mackenzie!


5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1) People who get away with EVERYTHING.
2) clingy and overbearing "You took my baby away from me" types.
3) 1-uppers. They are the WORST!


6. What is your favorite movie?
That's so hard! There are so many I love. Gone with the Wind is probably my all time favorite.


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Liquor! Vodka and Cranberry juice, please!


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Sing karaoke, and pin things on Pinterest. Also...I love doing a homemade spa type thing. Bubble bath, facial, mani &pedi. It's so fun being a girl!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Does the internet count as a store? LOL. I would do online shopping like a mofo!

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Too many to even mention!


11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day I brought my daughter into this world. Even through all of the pain, it was the most amazing moment of my life!


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Hmmm...Abigail Breslin maybe? She's short like me.


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Burger King, CVS, and then I got my first office job in Florida!


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

See previous post...When I was skinny!!

15.  If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Ireland for sure! J and I have always wanted to go there and visit his "home"

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Just look at the picture I posted of my daughter earlier...Nothing means more to me!
  
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
In our home on 3 acres, Mackenzie running around, and myself either pregnant or with a newborn baby (hopefully a brother for Mackenzie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment