Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm bad with the updates!

I've really slacked on this thing, huh? Life has been pretty darn hectic these last almost 3 weeks.

I am 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant! Oh so close to officially being in the 3rd trimester!

The last 2 weeks I've been battling an awful sinus/ear infection that I thought was going to kill me. Tylenol and Robitussin just weren't cutting it! So off to the ER I went where they gave me these wonderful pain relief eardrops and a prescription for Penicillin! A few days later I was feeling much better. I still have a bit of a cough, but I'm not hacking up a lung anymore!

Some huge milestones have occurred! J got to feel and see Mackenzie kick! She is a mover and a shaker for sure. She is rarely still. Definitely great for peace of mind....Not so great for trying to sleep! Better get used to that though, huh? I finally caught the little stinker on video! It took FOREVER!! I don't know how she knows, but as soon as the camera goes on, she is as still anything. But I got her good this time!

No Dr appointments to update on but I do have one on the 5th. After this appointment, I start going every 2 weeks!! Yippeee!!!

I think I'll end this post with some pictures!!


25 week belly!

Mackenzie's crib and bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment