Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Just a quick update!

Kudos to those of you who still read this after all this time!

I really have nothing interesting to update you on right now. Everything in my life is pretty steady! The job is going well- It's not my favorite, but it's a little extra money!  I've made some great friends so far. I am still always looking for something more in the field I got my degree in. I am also contemplating going back to school for Medical Assistance. I was desperately trying to avoid the science classes, *teehee*, but it looks like it's going to be the only way to get my foot in the door.

Mackenzie is just as cute as ever. We tried her with a little Almond Milk and she did beautifully! No breakouts at all!

J and I are great. Still waiting for "Mr. Sparkly"! My goodness, how long have I been talking about this now? 2 years? LOL. GET IT TOGETHER J, I want that October 2013 wedding!

So that's it. See, told you it was nothing interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment