Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

10 weeks old



I know I've been a real slacker updating this! New mom and all ;)

Mackenzie is growing SO FAST! I keep telling her she needs to slow down. But at the same time, I can't wait to see who she is going to grow in to. I am so excited!

I'm going to make this short and sweet with some pictures.

MILESTONES:

-She is smiling and giggling

- Trying to crawl during tummy time (which she HATES)

- Almost rolling over

- Always "talking" to me- Making cute little gurgles and cooing sounds

-Eating about 4 oz every 3 hours.

- ALMOST sleeping through the night. Bedtime is at 9 pm. She wake

s up around 2:30 for a bottle, and then sleeps again until about 6:30-8:30 am.

-She weighs 10 lbs 6 oz and is 22 inches. Her head circumference is 37.2 cm.

She has had some bumps in the road. First, she had a horrible diaper rash that was cleared up by switching from Pampers, to Huggies. And then one day when I was feeding her (Similac Advance) I noticed she started breaking out in these red splotches all over her body. This starting happening at every feeding. Took her in to the Ped. and she was diagnosed with a milk allergy. So we switched to Soy. But the same thing happened. So now she is on Similac Alimentum and is doing great on it. She also has Eczema which we are treating with a steroid cream for the really bad spots, and then just moisturizing 4 times a day with Aveeno Eczema Therapy. Also, we have switches all her bath products to unscented hypoallergenic. She gets it from me. I have such sensitive skin, if anything the least bit irritating comes in contact with it, I break out everywhere. Poor girl is also doomed to be pale forever. Mommy is German and Daddy is Irish. Oh, and she is totally a red-head! At least fo

r now. I think it will eventually turn Strawberry Blonde like my natural hair color.

So that is about it. I will try to be very good about updating this. I'll be gone for a little while. We are taking her to where I used to live in Florida to see her Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Jason! So excited for this trip! It's not often you stay close with your Ex's family. But these 2 people will ALWAYS be a part of my family.


Okay...Picture time! Forgive me for not posting a caption under each one. Blogspot makes it such a pain. So the order it shall go in is 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, Picture with Santa, Smiling, 8 weeks, and 9 weeks! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment